Tuesday, January 15, 2008

ok well today is the first official day of my weight loss journey, I was measured today, and here goes the very embarrassing details of my measurements, This is very difficult posting this for everyone to see but hopefully these numbers that I write today will be the last time they will ever be this high.
Here goes.

Weight 305
Biceps
16
Chest
54 3/4
Hip
59 3/4
Thigh
23 1/4
Calf
20

Body Fat
50%
BMI
50.7

At the gym today I did core training and I rode the bike for 30 min.

Tomorrow Morning I plan to ride the bike for 15-20 min and then do the water aerobics, That is pretty much what I will do for the remainder of the week.

I Have also decided to use fitday at www.fitday.com that way I can enter everything that I do from what I eat and drink to what I do to work out, and that will calculate all of my fat carb protine, calorie, intake and approx what kind of calories that I have burned that day. It is a good tool and that will help me pay attention to what I eat and I can make adjustments if I am going overboard.

No comments: