Friday, July 25, 2008

It is weigh in day, and I have broke the 50 pound mark plus a little more. I now weight 252 that is 53 pounds gone forever, I cant believe it. Never in my life have I ever thought that I could lose this much weight. I am so proud of myself. I have clothes that are literally falling off of me, I really need to get a new wardrobe soon. Luckily I have a few pieces of clothes that were in my dresser for years that were way too small for me that I can fit into now. I just need to go donate the clothes that are too big for me because I do not anticipate that I will fit into them ever again. I will post updated photo's and measurements this weekend. I have been off a pound or 2 each prediction but that is ok I am still quite successful, lets see if I can reach 239 by next weigh in on August 25th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Girl!! You really can tell the difference!! You are looking so good! :)