Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It is June 25th I have been doing good, I didn't lose 15 pounds this month but I did come close I lost 12 pounds and I will take it. So that brings me down to a total weight loss so far of 42 pounds gone forever :) :) :) :) I have been trying to walk every day for at least 30 minutes. I might soon change that to 45 minutes. I am going to need to start buying some new pants and shorts, mine are practically falling off, I will wait until my 50 pound loss and then I will treat myself to some new clothes.
12 pounds sounds reasonable for a monthly weight loss, so my next mini goal will be to lose another 12 pounds by July 25th. which will bring me down to 251, aw heck I will try to make it 13 pounds so I can bring it down to 250 that sounds much better. :) I will post some new body measurements next month also.

I want to thank everyone for their support along my long road to skinny, I still have a long way to go but I know that I can do it!

No comments: